Jetbeam's DC-R10 Rechargeable LED Tactical Flashlight appears to be a walking contradiction by those standards, delivering high performance illumination despite being under 4 inches in length and weighing under 3 ounces. The compact light can produce a stunning 750 Lumens for up to 30 minutes and features three other brightness settings ranging from 113 Lumens all the way down to 3 Lumens to fit the needs of any situation. The light uses a CREE XP-L LED and a specially designed deep aluminum reflector to maximize the throw distance, able to reach up to 134 meters away. The DC-R10 even features a special Strobe Mode that uses the light's maximum intensity of 4480cd to signal or to disorient a target, making it great for tactical use. While the flashlight is designed to operate using a 16340-rechargeable battery (also known as a RCR123A), it is also able to use the more common CR123A battery if needed. When using the 16340, however, the flashlight can be charged internally using an included Micro USB cable via the protected port on the side of the light. The flashlight is crafted from strong but lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum alloy and uses a toughened mineral glass lens with anti-reflective coating, making it impact resistant from up to 1.5 meters and earning it an IPX-6 rating in water resistance.
- Aircraft aluminum alloy, strong structure but light weight, military hard III anodize surface
- Cree XP-L led ,max 750lumen output
- Latest high-performance optical system, max beam distance up to 134 meters
- Built-in advanced efficient power management circuit, max runtime to 100 hours
- Circuit design providing double intelligent protections for LED and battery to maximize their lifespan and ensure safe use
- IPX-6 waterproof
- Impact-resistant accords with US MIL-STD-810F (1.5 meters)