The Streamlight ProTac HL-X is a 1000 lumen tactical flashlight and incorporates the versatility to use two battery types; two CR123A batteries, or one Streamlight Rechargeable Li Ion cell (see Battery detail below). Multi battery versatility means you can always use primary disposable cells to power the light if your rechargeable cell is out of power and a charging source is not available. Designed for use in all markets, it features a tactical tail cap switch for momentary or constant on operation, three different user selectable programs and a pocket clip for convenience. The aluminum housing with Type II Military Spec anodizing helps make the light extremely durable and abrasion resistant. Packaged with a removable pocket clip and holster.
- TEN-TAP Programming: Choice of three operating modes: 1.) high/strobe/low; 2.) high only; 3.) low/medium/high
- High for maximum illumination: 1,000 lumens; 27,100 candela; 330m beam; runs 1.25 hours (CR123A batteries); runs 1.5 hours (18650 battery)
- Medium for bright light and longer run time: 400 lumens; 10,000 candela; 200m beam; runs 3 hours (CR123A batteries); runs 3.5 hours (18650 battery)
- Low for extended run time: 65 lumens; 1,600 candela; 80m beam; runs 20 hours (CR123A batteries); runs 23 hours (18650 battery)
- Strobe for signaling or disorienting: runs 2.5 hours (CR123A batteries); runs 3.25 hours (18650 battery)
- LED Solid State Power Regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life
- Limited Lifetime Warranty